There are very few rules here.
1) There is no right way to be a progressive. If you want to change the DNC from within, you're welcome. If you want to create a new party, you're welcome.
2) We support all progressives, even if they take the opposite track.
3) We want to encourage everyone to use their skills to the best of their ability, and sometimes vehement disagreement will happen.
4) No sexually explicit messages.
5) You are responsible for any malware in posts.
6) No harassment.
7) No degrading users based on who they are.
1) Introduce yourself in the introduction forum, including sharing your vision. You'll always have your own thread where you can talk about your goals, your progress, your needs and your fears.
2) Check the Candidates forum to see if there's any candidates you can support. More information on each candidate can be added by editing our Wiki as well.
3) Volunteer. Every little bit helps.
Introduce yourself here. Tell your story and share your progressive vision.
1 post • Page 1 of 1